Saturday 30 August 2014

Summer Lovin'


Its genuinely hard to believe that Summer is over already! It was definitely the fastest Summer ever but also one of if not the best! I threw together a few new bits and bobs that I discovered this Summer that I absolutely loved!

1)NAKED 2 pallet: I had been wanting to get this as soon as I hear it came out but never got around to getting it seen as I love my NAKED 1 but its safe to say I equally love this one! The main difference is that naked two has some lighter shades so its less smoky and really I find its better for everyday wear.

2)The Faults In Our stars: this year I really got out of the habit of reading but at the start of the summer I purchased a kindall which was the best idea ever! I just found it an effort to go to eassons every time you want to pick up a book, and it was also a light weight to bring on hols! TFIOS was on of the Summer's huge blockbusters in Cinemas which I still havent gone to see but the book was just amazing! It really gives you a greater appreciation for life, love and most things that we take for granted. Definitely a must read!

3)NescafĂ© Azera Americano Coffee: I'me an avid coffee drinker and have had many different types in my day but without a doubt the nicest at home coffee in a jar I've had yet  is Azera. It just tastes like happiness!

4)Stellar: At the start of the summer while sitting for hours in the hairdressers with what resembled heavy tinfoil on my head I picked up Stellar Magazine and was immediately hooked! Since I grew out of Kiss which was my ultimate favourite and is sadly closing down, I didn't have one I would religiously buy every month but it looks like things have changed!

5)Scented Candles: This is kind of self explanatory. I feel very old that  all of a sudden that I'm writing about my new found love for scented candles but recently I discovered that I love them, new guilty pleasure I guess!

5)Last but not least my new found appreciation and love for Bombay Bicycle Club, just before longitude I realised how great they were and now its my "good mood" music! Luna is my favourite song of theirs, it just reminds me of Longitude and what a great day we had! Definitely check them out.


Any new discoveries over the Summer? Let me know, 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Really nice ! Khloe looks gorgeous !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is looking fab these days! x

      Delete
  2. I am still waiting to get the Naked 2 pallet
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it! The there's more light colours than the naked 1 so I use it absolutely everyday! x

      Delete
  3. The good news is you can carry those scented candles into fall and grab some fun fall scents! One of my favorite parts about fall :) I've also been loving Nescafe! Great post!

    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly! Its definitely one of the best parts, I'll have to get a few more! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer here in our country is endless! Haha! Btw, I followed you! Please keep in touch! Xoxo!
    Qing's Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow your so lucky, of course thanks so much! x

      Delete
  6. Hi dear,

    love your selection :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course I'll go have a look, best of luck with the new blog! x

      Delete

© Rachael's Mode . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig