Wednesday 1 June 2016

Conceal & Contour collection 2000 palette review


Not too long ago I invested in Collection 2000's #ConcealAndLightLikeAPro palette which promises to 'conceal highlight and brighten your features'. In all I found that it does just that! I've been on the lookout for a cream contour palette for a while now and although this isn't exactly a contour palette I figured that with four shades of concealer, the darker shades would do the job! With the combination of that and colour correction shades I thought it was an absolute bargain  costing just over €10

The yellow and highlighter shades aim to brighten dark circles under the eyes. The green colour neutralises redness while the purple counteracts yellow tones and dullness. 

Overall I was really impressed with the palette. As concealers they definitely do their job. Each colour has a specific function and it definitely works! The whole 'clown contouring' became popular recently and although it seems silly I can see why it was as your face is left flawless with even tones, creating the perfect base for your foundation.  Although there are four different concealer shades I found that the texture wasn't quite creamy enough to achieve a striking yet nicely blended contour. For a more subtle look it works perfectly however in order to achieve the full Kim K look I think I might have to invest in something else a little creamer and more pigmented. 

Any thoughts on other contour/concealer palettes? Let me know! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful color~~~


    Affinity can play together, I hope you can play runescape together.www.rs2joy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the colours are fab and blend so easily! X

      Delete

© Rachael's Mode . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig