Friday 4 September 2015

Back to Business


To any and all of my lovely followers out there who are seeing this and are wondering where I've been the last few months get ready for an explanation! Things have been sooo crazy this year! I think I may have slightly underestimated how demanding the Lc would be on my time and so unfortunately most of it was spent meeting deadlines and basically studying my ass off to get into collage which thank god I did! (YAY) So the hard work was totally worth it! The last few weeks have been insane! I got my Leaving Cert results and an A in art which I still cant believe and my collage CAO offer of Journalism in DCU which has always been the dream! I cant even describe the relief of it all. I also got my first proper job in Abercrombie & Fitch and I had my Debs! I've been kind of living in a bubble because it didn't seem real to me after this busy Summer and year in general but now things are finally calming down and we're back to business I promise! I'm so looking forward to all that awaits. I have some really exciting stuff coming up and I just cant wait to get started on it all so watch the space!

Loving you and thanking you as always

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rachael's Mode . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig